6.14.2006

Ugh!

It figures. I've been breezing through this pregnancy so far, I knew I couldn't make it all nine months like that. Why oh why did it have to be carpal tunnel? I can't even begin to say how annoying it is to have my fingers tingling for most of the day, let alone my hands falling asleep at night. And you know what the worst part of it is? I can't knit!!! I have yet to find a way to hold my work where I don't start losing circulation in my hands.

So here I am, just under two months to go and my hands are in a state where I can barely spend any time at the computer or knitting. I bloody well hope that my doctor has something I can do for this when I see her on Monday or I may go insane before the baby gets here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear this. I would probably go crazy. I hope your doctor has some good solutions for you.

theresa said...

You and me both. Somehow, I have to find a way to knit, since I still have the last bit of a sweater I was planning on having her come home in to make. And here I was really hoping to get some knitting done in the last few months before she got here.

Megan said...

Chin-up, I'm sure she will have an answer for you. You could always try crochet for a bit. . . did I just type that??? Someone must have taken over my keyboard.